Monday, July 04, 2011

What A Youth Day holiday

Today is school holiday, coz yesterday was Youth Day...



Today, we went to meet Jane for the farewell lunch at Fairmont Hotel. Lucky didn't lose way. phew.. The food not bad n the price....... not cheap either...


Morn, brought Jaden n mil out for bfast. jaden's cc was closed today due to staff training day. Something happened... When we were putting him in his pram, he accidentally dropped my iphone. He removed the cover, n i dunno how he dropped my phone. Wats worse is, the phone screen cracked badly! I was fuming mad.


Jaden did not do it on purpose. Coz if he did, he would look at me 1st b4 doing. N if he really did n i koe is on purpose, he would b guilty n cry. I kept my cool but was obviously not happy.


But still I went for the lunch as promised... After the lunch, Nora acc me to IMM M1, to ask abt upgrading to iphone4. Bcoz my contract not up yet, need to top another $300 on top of the price of the iphone, which is $500+... I nearly lost my control n go buy, luckily I didn't...


My best frd asked me to go to JW St51 there to ask abt the cost for repair. So, after dropping Nora back, I drove there on my own. The person say need to check my phone for me. Said is btwm $60-$160. It was within my budget, so I ok. 1hour later, they called me n said they repaired it liao... Some things inside were loose, so no need to repair n replace. they replaced the new screen for me. Damage less than $100.


Jaden was crying badly for my phone when I was back. I told him it was under repair n he got real upset by crying n crying. After explaining a few more times, he couldn't get it into his ears, so i decided to ignore him. My bro acc me for dinner n collected the phone. When I was back, I showed Jaden the phone. Obviously he was happy that he can play again.


Was happy tat the phone was repaired loh... My mood was good again. When we go home, I went to open the letter box, and found my credit card sent over. Wow, I was happy. Though I have credit cards, but it's sup card from hubby n dad. Dad's I had cancelled it after hubby got me another sup card. But I never use my own name to apply one til now. Actually long time ago can apply, but bcoz I always dun use the credit cards, so since got sup card then i dun bother to apply at all. But now I think is better to have 1 of my own, just in case loh. N i love the Ladies card from UOB. So bright loh. Hahahahahaha.. Credit cards only put in my wallet for emergency. So far no need to use, so put in wallet for nice only...


Though the beginning of the day I dun feel good, but at least later part of the day does brighten me up.

No comments: