Sunday, July 24, 2011

Breakfast @ West Coast Park


This morn's weather is good, but i find it abit too sunny... It's Sunday again, a weekend w/o hubby.


my bro went for bfast with us today. I suggested to go Mac, so he said go West Coast Park. Might as well! I've been wanted to go, but unsure the location. Saw online that the children's playground renov is completed. So i was happy that my bro can drive us there.


After packing Jaden's stuff, there we went, together with my MIL too. We had Mac bfast 1st, then brought him to play. The playground was full of sand, a good experience for Jaden. Initially he was v careful in walking, but after awhile we decided to remove his crocs, let him walk n play bare-footed. He was happy.


At the playground, as my movement is v limited, so my bro took up the job to acc him play, while MIL was in charge of assisting Jaden. Jaden had great fun, but it was really hot loh! He was sweating n yet v happy.


He had always been far too passive n not willing to try new things. After the therapies, he actually is more 'braver' n willing to try. In the past, at any playground, if we place him in the tunnel, he would refuse to crawl over. But now, he would try n was happy if he managed to cross over. Today at the park, he was v excited to crawl the tunnel, as this tunnel is more challenging in a way that it is not smooth, is crooked. Jaden enjoyed himself.


After playing for ard 30min, it was really hot! it was ard 11.45am loh! I told my bro, we can leave the playground already coz i cannot stand the heat. So, we left the park. If Jaden is slightly older, I blif he will like that place, coz there r some other areas which r more suitable for older kids to climb. I hope we will have more chances to let Jaden interact with other people.

No comments: