Thursday, June 30, 2011

30th June 2011

Today is the last day of the month of June.. 30th, which marks that we had been married for 3.5 years. Today rained almost more than half a day, tats y it's cooling. Finally a day which I no need to sweat n thirsty like mad.



Had a great coffee n cheesecake session with my best pal today at JP. I'm glad tat we stay near to each other. Sometimes we would meet up for bfast together, or facial sessions, massage, or high tea session. It's great. But a pity, the diff btwn us is, I'm not a SAHM. hahahahaha!


Will be on super long weekend break all the way til Tues then go back to work. But I'm not tat free lah. Brought home a pack of compos to mark. Hope I can find some time out to mark, so that I can give it back to the pupils on Tues. Had been left unmarked for 1+mth.. oppppsss


In this 3.5 years of marriage, of course there r ups n downs, happy n unhappiness. Nothing is smooth in the path. If there is, then u must b lying. This preg gave me lots of stress, and I had been crying easily over little/major matters. I hope after delivery will be back to normal self. No 1 is perfect in the world I know. No 1 is forever happy. If some1 tells u tat she/he is very happy, then please dun blif. Whether u r happy or not, ppl can see n it's for ppl to comment. R u sure u r happy every minute every second in your marriage? If is not, then cannot say u r happy.


I koe in a marriage, it's fated. But i still think both parties must put in effort to keep it going. Though ppl now think divorce is nothing, but that shld b the last resort if really no way of saving it.But i still wish all married couples including myself can keep our marriages all the way lah. Soon, in Dec, will b our 4th wedding anniversary. I hope I can b more positive, so tat can keep me going. I oso hope hubby can oso keep reflecting on how he can be a better person, a better hubby, a better husband.

No comments: