Friday, June 10, 2011

Jaden tries meat

To our surprise yesterday noon, Jaden came up to me when we were having lunch at home, he picked up the luncheon meat tat I had in my lunch box, n put near to his lips. He dared not bite so after a few attempts to put near his lips, he decided to put it back.



After a while, he came again, picking up my chicken wing, n started biting!!! Oh my! My son is eating meat! We always thought he is a vegetarian!!!!!!! He couldn't stand the smell n taste of meat, whenever we feed him, he will either push it away or give the kind of going to vomit look.


I tried putting some luncheon meat into the rice n gave him spoons by spoons, n indeed he ate it all up! Both hubby n I were equally shocked, but happy.


When hubby was eating egg tart, he oso came wana try it out. But he dun like the egg custard. Only ate the crust ard the tart.. but is a good try n good start!


Evening, hubby da bao dinner again. Jaden wana try again! we were like, oh my! wat happen to him that day! haha! Hubby tried putting some long beans into the rice n give it to him, n he enjoyed eating! the long beans were fried with egg. He ate quite a lot of it...


How we wish he can b eating meat coz til now, he always hated eating meat! I'm so surprised, but hope he can continue trying out other food/meat!

No comments: