Sunday, June 19, 2011

TABLE event 18-06-11

This time round was the 3rd round of steamboat activity, held at the Tays' house yesterday! Full attendance except for Jaden, bcoz he was down with running nose n cough.



The Tays put the table outside the flat, we ate outside while the kids played inside. Luckily Jaden didn't come, or else he would have transmitted the viruses to the rest of the kids. But I'm no any better, was coughing all the way. I caught the flu bug from my prince. No choice, I had to take care of him even I was coughing like nobody's business.


We stayed til 12am+ b4 we left. Jaden's breathlessness prob came back. Luckily today evening managed to put it under control.


Soon, there will b 2 more boys joining into the TABLE group. I'm sure it's going to b so much noisier. Total of 5 boys n 1 girl... Oh my, too many boys huh?? Hope when they grow older will b closer loh, just like their mummies. But surprisingly, under normal circumstances, Princeton will 'fight' with Delroy, or Jaden. But Jaden n Delroy won't 'fight' with one another. Funny isn't it? The boys' age are 6months apart, 1st Princeton, then Jaden n after tat Delroy.


Kelly prepared far too much food. We really couldn't finish! But it was nice! I've gained ard 10kg so far, n still in my 2nd trimester. I hope can slim down asap this time round. Had a great chat with my pals yesterday. Coz there r so many things bottled up in my heart, and was glad i could pour it out in front of them, at least will feel better after saying it out. I really felt blessed that Fate made us meet one another.


It's not easy to find a bosom friend. Some said, if u managed to find 1 in your lifetime, it's enough. Yes i agree. There r many 'friends' out there who are not really real friends in our life. I'm grateful that e friends around me aren't like that. They r really friends. Friends who laugh, cry, share your sorrows/happiness with you. I'm glad that TABLE group is constantly gathering up. N the next will be held by the Lees... Do look forward to it man!

No comments: