Sunday, June 12, 2011

Breakfast @ Jurong Central Park Macdonald's

This morn, both hubby n I brought Jaden to the Jurong Central Park Mac for bfast, together with my sis...


It was rather a warm weather today I can say. We couldn't find any seats inside, so no choice sat outside which was quite sunny. Jaden chose a table which was near the side, so it's more sunny!


As usual, Jaden had his hashbrowns!! but now i can say he is more willing to try other food. He has tried chicken wing, luncheon meat, chicken floss bread too. He oso v kpo wanted to try hubby's iced tea, so we let him try loh, if not he will be v noisy. He has never tried cold drinks b4, as i am v strict towards his diet. He couldn't stand the coldness! haha so funny!


There is a small fountain water area at the Mac. Initially tot Jaden may not see tat, but in e end he still did. Luckily, his swim attire was in the car... I went to take for him, so tat he can go play. Hubby was telling me dun let him go, I was like, nvm mah, wats the worry? It is not a pool, is just water.. He is not going to drown.. He had no choice, so we changed him into his thermal swimwear, n hubby brought him over to play, while my sis n I continued to eat n chat.


After awhile, hubby carried Jaden back. The toddler did not fuss, bcoz the fountain stopped splashing water! hahaahahaha! So, we changed him back to his clothes loh. After which, we went over to my parents' house n sat for awhile b4 bringing Jaden back to our own house.


His nap started at 1.40pm, n ended ard 4.20pm. My energy level not s good s b4 liao. I hope to have more time with him b4 Aug, coz I think by Aug my level of energy shld b v little. Seeing this toddler being happy n spirited, I felt happy. They should remain naive n happy at this age, isn't it?

No comments: