Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Back to normal

After being bonkers for a few days, my precious prince is finally back to normal liao! yipppeee..



He was sick for the past 1 week, n thus his mood became super foul n was super irritating.


For e past few days, he would just cry n scream for quite some time, n it got on my nerves.. Made me collapse too. I was to depressed and affected by his foul mood. But luckily, ard Mon he went back to normal..


When it comes to learning, it gotta depends on his mood. Now, he could say all the 12 colours that he has in his crayon pack. He could recognise alphabets too. if u randomly choose an alphabet for him, he can say it out for u. He could also point out features like eyes, nose, mouth, ears, eyebrows, cheeks, legs. When he sees his infant pics, he would say tat is baby. He couldn't recognise himself when he was much younger. But he could recognise himself if it's the pics tat he is much older. He can also say out the people in the pictures.


Yest nite, my PILs were teaching him the spelling for apple, n surprisingly after teaching for a little while only, he could spell out the alphabets correctly, APPLE. This morn when MIL told me, i dun blif so i tested him, n indeed he spelled out for me. I was surprised.


MIL n I went to buy a poster of alphabets to put at their place, so tat can teach Jaden read other words. But, after Jaden saw the poster, n when we asked him how to spell apple, he couldn't b bothered to spell out but to run to the poster n point to the alphabet A, which has the apple word n picture on it. *faint*


Yes, i have to admit he is very slow in speech. Til now is only single word. but as i said, as long as he learns by the end of the day, I'll b happy.I do not want to see him becoming bonkers like last week, which can drive all of us mad. I like to see him smile n laugh loh.

No comments: