Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jaden is 31 months old

Yes, today is the 21st of the month, which marks Jaden being 1 month older.. 31 months, not fast not slow...



My precious son is still feeling unwell, though can run n play as usual already. Today, he is super grouchy, dunno y... He has not started speaking up, so is hard for us... Kept throwing temper n cry over small matters.. Didnt nap at all..


Gotta b more patient since he is still sick. I just think that, dun expect your children to understand u when u as a parent, dun give in effort to understand them... Dun expect kids to b robots, listen n follow watever u say. It's impossible.


Sometimes I do wish he can talk, so that I can know better what he wants. I'm trying my best to understand him. It's tough, n i wonder when he can speak up, really. He dun want to talk, but will sing... haiz.. wat can I do?


It's not easy to be a parent, i finally understand. But no matter what, I will try to be a good one. No 1 is born to know how to handle babies/kids, or be a parent. All must learn, n see if you have the initiative n effort to learn or not. I just think one will be a failure if by now, if your kid is old enough, n u dun even koe wat your child likes/knows abt the stuff around him/her.


I do feel tired at times too. I'm not made of metal. I'm not superwoman. i need a break too. but i still make an effort to accompany Jaden n make myself like a clown in front of him. At least Jaden will stick to me. He knows I will accompany him. Soon, he will welcome a new member into the family. i expected him to have some behavioural prob, such as attention seeker or throwing temper. I will try to put in more effort in him to ensure him tat I still love him as much. Hope he can b more sensible loh.

No comments: