Monday, June 27, 2011

1st day back to work after June holidays

After a short break of 2weeks, today we need to report back to work... BTW, i'm sorry tat i dun look forward to going back to work ya.. But no choice, I have no chance to be a SAHM..



This morn as usual, MIL n I brought Jaden to school in the morn.. Phew, he did not cry or whine after a weekend.. Can even wave us goodbye n flying kiss to us. So that we can go for bfast with a rested mind.


I have no meetings to attend today, so can go fetch him b4 I proceed to school. Who koes, he did not allow me to go to work. When MIL told him I need to work, he cried n held onto my hand. I carried him n coaxed him, he was ok. but the moment MIL took over n carried him, he cried. He refused to let go of my hand, n held on v tightly all the way til the lift.


MIL asked me to let go n leave. Jaden cried out very loudly. I had no choice but to let go of his hand. Felt so guilty n sad at that very moment. Felt like crying again. Haiz... My Mondays are forever busy n packed. Have no time for anything at all.


After work, went to fetch hubby from home as he had headache. He left the company at 5.30pm to go see doc, then went to my PIL's hse. Jaden was very happy to hear me calling for him. He quickly ran to the door n welcomed me with his own gestures.


MIL told me, he cried v badly for quite some time, even when reached the house. He cried non-stop. It's only after a while when MIL decided to leave him alone n let him cry all he wants, then after while then he was willing to stop. Oh my... My poor boy... Sometimes he is ok to let me go to work, but today he was not willing to. So, had decided, tmr fetch him go sch, but i won't fetch him from school. aniway tmr i have a meeting to attend, so also cannot go fetch him go home. I always felt guilty towards Jaden, as I think I dun have enuf energy for him. I hope after the birth of his brother, I can compensate him b4 i report back to work after Maternity Leave.

No comments: