Saturday, June 11, 2011

My long-time good friend Candy's wedding

Candy, my good friend of 17 years... Has known her when i was 12, a little earlier than my TABLE pals...


When we 1st moved to Jurong in 1994 April, our district there was v quiet n new. In Dec, somehow got to know Candy as she stayed the block beside us. Started to know her bro, n then we started to roller blade together, n play roller hockey too. N just like that, my biao ge joined in, my siblings, her bro Kelvin, our another grp of frds Melvin, Shunwei, Ivan became a group of kakis.


Candy & I were v close when we were much younger. We went to work together, our ex-bfs were buddies as well etc... But after a few years when we proceeded to our own studies n career, we seldom meet. But we still kept in touch.


When I got married in 2007, they attended my wedding. So, when is her turn, I attended too. Though carrying a big fat tummy, but I still went to give my blessing to this long time good friend of mine. We went thru alot together, and used to confide in each other. Seeing her getting married, I felt v happy for her.


I hope can hear her baby news soon, as we r not any younger now, to b frank... Me, her bro n Melvin r parents now, so hope she can join parenthood soon too. Hope this gd friend of mine will have happiness from now on.

No comments: