Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sinful dinner at Seoul Garden

How many years had we not gone to Seoul Garden for a meal?? YEARS!!!!! The last time we had was when the branch was still around at JP.. So can u imagine??



My craving for Seoul Garden started yesterday, n finally today hubby accompanied me there. After settling Jaden at my in laws' place, we set off to Clementi Mall. Well, we need to wait for seats. Waited for ard 20-30min i think. Finally got the chance to eat the food there.


It was different from the past. Now, we order wat we want from the computer, n food will b sent over. Unlike the past, we go n take watever we want. Hubby & I only had bread in the noon, so our stomachs were saved to have dinner there.


Had a great time eating til my tummy surrendered. I think bb J might b complaining that I'm feeding him too much food.


Had been v depressed for the past few weeks, esp last week. Really broke down. I think I need a break. Today, it was somehow a relief for me, to eat wat I want. I hope all these unhappiness can be gone asap. I dun wish to talk animore abt what happened, bcoz I have cried more than enuf that day. It's affecting me, n esp bb J. I hope he dun turn out to be a grumpy baby, or a baby who frowns alot when he is out.


We ate til we were so so full... But the feeling was great, it has been such a long time ever i can eat like tat. As usual, the price wasn't cheap. But somehow I enjoyed myself. Mayb I'm short of such activities to help with my depression. I'm in my last trimester now, and I hope everything will b just fine. I need to b strong, I have to be strong. I will try. After the craving to eat at Seoul Garden, I'm satisfied. Hope I dun have other cravings again!

No comments: