Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Life after confinement lady has left

Peiyun aunty has left on Sun morn, n after tat, we r on our own... Life with n without a confinement lady is indeed different.



During confinement, everyday i would not need to bother abt housework, bcoz aunty is kind enuf to help me with it, though she is already v busy with many stuff, as i do not have a maid. She helped us sweep n mop the whole house. I oso need not bother abt food, as she would always get my meals ready.


After she left, we handled Javier on our own, esp at nite. When she was around, she handled Javier, so tat we could sleep w/o worries. Somehow, i kind of miss her. She has done a good job actually. We will also talk about many stuff in life, n watched tv together...


I don't have time to express my breastmilk out after she left. Bcoz Javier kept wanting to be carried. Left him down, less than 10min he would wake up n start crying. Couldn't do any other stuff, let alone pumping out. Bcoz he has gotten used to bottle feeding, or mayb i should say he has confusion btwn bottle n nipple, he refused to latch on now.. Aniway my supply is not much also. Will stop feeding him with bm v soon without any trouble. He is mostly on formula milk aniway. But i was glad tat i managed to give him some bm everyday, better than nothing.


Engaging a CL n a maid is diff... Is hard to get a good maid... n normally a good CL is based on ppl's recommendation. I only hope life for us will get better as time goes by... Thank u aunty, these 28 days i had enjoyed relaxation bcoz of your help. U did your best to ensure I do my confinement well. I hope when u come to spore, we can meet up with u n treat u a meal, or even for a chat is ok. Hope everything goes well for you.

No comments: