Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cousin Weiling's Wedding

Seeing the ppl around me r getting hitched, or going to be parents, I do feel v happy for them..



Thursday 20/10/2011, was my sis' birthday, but she went to China n HK with her bf. It was also my cousin Weiling's wedding, at Parkroyal on Beach Road.


Weiling is my 2nd uncle's 2nd daughter. My maternal side's cousin. Used to play together when we were all young.


Hubby & I brought Jaden along for the banquet. Jaden was rather moody, duno y. Refused to go into the lift n into the ballroom. Not even iPhone can bluff him, but luckily he did not throw temper lah. After e 1st dish presentation, he went into the ballrm himself. We reached rather late too, ard 8, n the banquet started at ard 8.35pm.


Throughout the whole banquet, Jaden was well behaved, though with the company of the iPhone. Luckily the gate crashing video did not scare him, coz the previous wedding we went, he was scared. Yum Seng, I covered his ears, n he remained calm, no shouting n no crying. Phew.


We stayed til the last dish b4 the dessert, n then left 1st, as we need to go back to PIL's house to fetch Javier back home. I was blessed that Jaden did not really fuss much that day, compared to other times.


I hope that my cousin Weiling, will b blessed with happiness and hope to hear good news from her soon.. Congrats!

No comments: