Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Taking care of Javier

Ever since our CL left, I've taken over aunty's job, to be Javier's main caregiver. Besides taking care of him, I oso need to 'take care' of the house by keeping it clean n tidy.



We do not have a maid, n of course is bcoz we cannot afford to have more expenses, so cannot afford to get a maid.


Comapred to Jaden, Javier isn't tat easy to handle. He does not sleep as much as Jaden, though compared to other infants who really rarely sleep or sleep less, Javier is still considered as a good sleeper.


He gets up easily, easily startled. He used to be so comfy being carried, but these few days he is very fussy n noisy. Carry him, he screamed n shouted n cried. Do this cannot, do tat also cannot. He gets frustrated easily, n I was affected. Bcoz most of the time, it's only the both of us at home. No 1 is around to assist me.


I bathed him solely on my own, get him dressed etc.. All I do it myself. Preparing his stuff, is also part of the things to be done. Given in to yaolan now, tats y i can use the pc. Sometimes he still wanted to be carried, thus nothing can be done when he wants to be carried to sleep. I rarely have the chance to nap, bcoz sometimes he gets up v fast. Or I need to do housechores, or wash/hang his laundry, or bcoz i need to express breastmilk.


How I wish I can have a day, just to sleep all I want, or go out to shop/walk walk all I want.


Every child is unique. Some of the things/ways tat we did it on Jaden, I do not wish to repeat the same on Javier. I dislike ppl to tell me what to do, how to do etc. Javier is still too young, I hope time will be easier as he grows.

No comments: