Monday, November 21, 2011

Jaden turns 3!

Yeah, our precious prince Jaden turns 3 today as at 21/11/11! He shares the same birthday as my cousin Arena!


Today, after Jaden came back from sch.. my mil bathed him, hubby fed him the lunch that mil had prepared for him, we went on to bring him to Vivo as planned...


Met my NIE best pal Jie En there too as she wanted to pass me her wedding invitation card personally.. She also gave Javier a red pkt...


After having lunch at the foodcourt, hubby n I brought Jaden to Singkids to play.. Initially this bday boy refused to explore other places in the playgrd, only wanted to stay in the balloon room. But dunno somehow, mayb he got too cold or he got bored, he finally was willing to get out from the balloon rm n went to explore other parts in the playgrd.


He enjoyed himself alot there!! That he forgot abt his milk! haahahahaha... We didnt get him another cake today as he has had a cake on Sat already.


On Sat, my best frds, my siblings came over for a gathering cum celebration for his bday.. We ordered a mini buffet n a cake... Well, Jav wasn't in good form... But still, we all enjoyed ourselves! Thank u yiyi for ang bao, jiujiu n future jiumu for e gold pendant, the Tays, the Lees & the Bongs for the red pkt, n the Aws for a new sch bag!


I'm glad whenever we can all gather n chat... Hope Jaden can b blessed with better health! Papa, mama n didi love u!

No comments: