Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Javier @ 2months old

I have decided to stop pumping out breastmilk from today onwards... really cannot fork out time to pump. Whenever I have e time to sit down n wanted to, Javier will get up v soon... 2 months, shld b sufficient, though not totally on bm for these 2 months, but at least I did provide him for these 2 months.



Javier is trying to flip now, of course not successful lah, he is just a 2-month-old infant. Jaden flipped successfully n independently at 3.5month old... generally shld b ard 4month old. So, i shall see when can Javier do it.


Yest, he got v angry tat he couldn't flip over... flip halfway n got stuck, got so angry n started to cry... hahahaha... Jaden used to b like tat too..


I won't compare/compete him with any other kids. Every kid is unique. Every parents have their way n views of parenting. No 1 is right, n of course no 1 is wrong. Is just tat wat choices did the parents choose. No 1 has e right to say who is right or wrong too. Not every1 is fortunate to have a normal child to raise. All children throw temper n have behavioral problem. Javier, as an infant, will throw temper too at times... Jaden? no need to say, even more... haha.. But well, they r my children. I just hope Javier & Jaden can b loving towards each other. When i see Jaden sayang-ing his younger brother, n even kissed Javier's forehead, I feel happy.


I look forward to their milestones.. N the most impt thing i hope for them is good health n good characters.

No comments: