Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Javier turns 2 months old

Today is the 8th, Javier is 2 months old now! Wow, recalling back wat happened 2 months ago at this day, Javier joined us into the family.


Brought him for his 6-in-1 jab today, FINALLY.. bcoz he was sick, all bcoz of me... so at last, today can bring him for the jab.


He was crying bitterly during the jab... Expected... haha. Bcoz Jaden oso cried like nobody's business when he was young.


Javier is gaining weight well. As a 2 months old infant, he weighs 5.9kg, n is 59cm tall... wow, the number looks nice ya... 5959.. hahaha! He is taking bm n fm... Formula he is taking Nan Pro 1, n is taking in well.. I'm not v hardworking in providing bm, but still til today, he will have some bm to drink, together with the fm... But, i'm still v thankful tat Javier has the chance to have bm to drink... But, I think I will stop pumping by this month, n let him b FULLY in fm...


I hope Javier's health can b better as days pass... He is a very talkative infant. When he is awake, he wants people to talk to him, n he will b v happy.. will ah gee ah gee n make other sounds too... he will also smile alot when people talk to him... v active i assume... hands n legs are always busy kicking.. hahahaha...


I'm his main caregiver now, n although it can b tiring taking care of a baby, but I felt blessed that I have e 2nd chance to prove myself tat I can handle a baby. Luckily, this time round, hubby is more involved. He will help me with the care taking of Javier. Like now, he is sleeping with Jav, so tat I can quickly use the pc n oso do my blog post.


Hope Javier's fever dun come in the mid of the nite. I'm waiting for him to get up for his milk, so tat I can feed him the fever med... Good nite my readers. Hope u dun find my blog a boring one.

No comments: