Friday, November 25, 2011

Jaden's 3-yr-old assessment, then to Haw Par Villa

I called the Jurong Polyclinic last week to fix an apptment for Jaden, for his 3-yr-old assessment.. Last nite brought him home, n both of us slept til near to 9am this morn, while hubby got up slightly earlier..



Lucky we reached there earlier... After waiting for quite some time, it was our turn. Jaden weighs 14.3kg, 96cm tall...


His next apptment will be 1 year later, when he turns 4 years old. After tat, we went to st41 there for breakfast, then to Haw Par Villa.


It was a good weather, but far too hot!!!!! I became mosquitoes' food loh, so angry! Stayed there for near to 45min, n we left. I really cannot stand the heatness. Jaden was sweating alot too.


There was an area for views, is the 18th hell... I told hubby dun bring Jaden there. I scared he might have nightmare, though he may still not understand abt all this. But I do not wana risk. I can predict the stuff inside might b scary or ugly... so to play safe, we did not enter... After walking n viewing some areas, we rested awhile to drink water, n then we left.


I've not been there for so many years. It was great coming here.. though the hot weather really pissed me off somehow... hmmmm... Jaden was curious abt the scruptures... Wait til he is even much older then can explain better to him to make him understand. I'm sure he will want us to bring him to other fun places again next time!

No comments: