Wednesday, December 21, 2011

21st December 2011

Today is e 21st of the month again, the last 21st for the year of 2011... Jaden turns 37 months old...



This toddler now always throw tantrums by crying out loud, n it's a test to our patience... I really hope he can b more sensible as he grows older loh. But at least he isn't rough towards his younger brother.

Jaden will sayang Javier. How I wish they can grow up to b close brothers next time. Jaden now can skip naps at times, just play. But will still knock out when he really cannot stand it. Not as like in e past, nap can sleep for at least 2.5hr-4hr...

Today, we oso shaved Javier's baby hair. Yes, finally. approaching 4mth old very soon, n it's time. Mayb bcoz he dun have much n thick hair, so even shave off is like no much diff. Unlike Jaden, his hair is thick n volume! Yes, Jaden needs a haircut too, but not botak i'm sorry...

My life changed ever since e arrival of my princes. I get to know tat every individual is different, n i will try my best not to compare them.


Although Jaden still not sensible enuff to help out with Javier, but at least he doesn't treat Javier as an enemy to fight for love n attention. I'll tell him everyday as in i love him. Though at times, Jaden's behaviour made us v frustrated with him, but i truly blif he will improve 1 day. If we as parents dun trust him, how to xpect other ppl to trust him too then?

My cousin told me, cannot b too dependent on children coz 1 day they'll 'leave' you n form a family of their own. the 1 we shld treasure is our spouse coz spouse is the 1 who will walk down e life journey til e end of their lives. I find it logical, so i will try to convince myself tat i will have to let go 1 day. But for now, they r the most impt ppl in my life. I have to protect them.

No matter wat, i thank God for everything tat is given to me. I always look forward to their growing processes, n i'm happy to have them in my life. Thanks for everything. I will always try to fork out time to update their stuff whenever I can..

No comments: