Saturday, December 03, 2011

Jie En's wedding 03-12-11

Today, I attended my NIE best friend, Jie En's wedding at Orchid Country Club...

Jie En, who was 1 of my jiemeis during my wedding, was a very kind-hearted n cheerful person. Being with her, I always feel very happy n calm. And now, finally, she got married, to the man who she deeply in love with...


They invited me to attend their ROM solemnisation, which was b4 the banquet... Bcoz they r sincere believers of Jesus Christ, so they had a very touching ceremony. I always felt v touched when I hear people singing praises to Jesus Christ.


It was a wedding lunch, and this was my 2nd visit to the country club for wedding. I can see that Jie En is very happy, and am sure she'll be well taken care of by her husband Weiwen.


It was a very touching wedding, n I felt v happy to b invited and to share the happiness of their unity. She is a very kind & positive person. I love to talk to her alot. When I see her happily getting married today, I was so touched tat there were a few times I just feel like crying, bcoz I'm just too happy for her.


I warmly welcome her to join the Mrs. Club. I oso hope she'll soon join in the parenthood. They r no longer two but one. I hope my best frd can be surrounded by love n happiness always, and hope Weiwen can love her n protect her for the rest of his life. With their belief in Jesus Christ, I'm sure they'll treasure their marriage n will try their best to maintain their marriage. All e best Jie En. May you n Weiwen be blissful always!

No comments: