Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jaden's 1st class photo with Wonder Place

Jaden has been attending his N1 class with Wonder Place Childcare centre since this year Jan... He attends 2-3 hours daily from Mon-Fri...

He had his class photo taken in Oct, after my confinement... N we finally got the photo.. It was a good memento for Jaden esp when he grows up.

He doesn't mix around with his friends there... What a pity.. He always plays alone, n the teachers also left him alone as he dun wish to join in..

Aniway, we had decided to withdraw him from the centre from next mth onwards. No point letting him attend animore since he's always being left alone.. I personally find that he dun learn much from there too. The things that he knew are all learnt at home...

I have yet to talk to the supervisor abt the withdrawal. Hope I can get to see her this week.. Jaden now goes to school, he won't cry. It's a pity that he will be leaving the centre as he finally had gotten used to the place. But I'm sure he'll learn better in the other school. I'm sure he will improve then...

No comments: