Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Xmas present from my brother

My bro is on leave today, n he need to bring his car for servicing. He called me a few days ago to ask if I'm free to fetch him from Pandan Gardens Kia service centre, n i agreed, since this week hubby work til Tues. He can help out with care taking of Jav.



Morn, we brought Jav to JP for Ya Kun.. together with my bro n sis. Walked awhile at JP b4 dropping hubby n Jav at my in laws' house.


Met my bro at Pandan Gardens Kia... then he said wana go Bugis to find something. After settling his stuff, we went to temple to pray, after tat to OG to walk awhile. He went to see bermudas, while I was looking at Elle wallets n handbags.


I saw a nice pink handbag, which also comes with a wristlet.. To me, i find it nice lah.. But didn't bear to buy. Now, whenever I need to buy something, I will need some time to think it over b4 i buy, unlike in the past, just buy w/o much consideration.


Bro asked me if I found something I like, n i said yes, but dun wana buy, coz dun wish to waste $$... He volunteered to buy for me as a xmas present, n i refused. He insisted to buy, so in e end I brought him to see. There r 3 colours, n he oso think pink one is nicer. So, he bought it for me. Thanks so much my brother! I really do like the handbag lah actually.. Very happy! When my finance has stabled down, I'll buy something for him too...

No comments: