Monday, December 12, 2011

Trying out new facial product

Today, my sis accompanied me to Watsons to ask abt facial products tat may suit my skin... My complexion belongs to extremely sensitive type, so cannot anihow use facial products...

I tried exp products b4, n even cheap ones like ZA... But none suits me... Now, I dun use any products tat moisturises, or toning my complexion. I only use a face wash tats all... Didnt apply anything at all...

My sis uses Vichy, n she thinks it's good. So brought me to the booth, to ask the sales abt my complexion. She recommended us another product. She gave me a sample pack for the facial wash. We bought another 2 products. Just started using, n shall see if I will b allergic to the product or not. If ok, I'll go down to purchase the facial wash product.

This sales girl isn't pushy. She only recommended the facial wash. It's us who wanted to try out moisturiser, then she recommend tat for me. Tats wat I like abt this salesgirl. The more u r pushy, the more i do not wana patronise. I quite like her aniway.

My sis paid for the products, n commented tat it'll be her xmas present for me.. Thanks so much babe!


I'm approaching 30 VERY SOON. I know I seldom do any protecting of my complexion, n started to age even faster as I do not sleep as much as I did last time. I hope this set of products will suit me, so tat I can let my complexion b more moist n not so dry... Pray hard!

No comments: