Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Xmas!

1st of all, i wana wish all my family, my relatives, my friends a MERRY XMAS 2011!!

So wat if it's xmas today? so what it's a Sunday? Hubby still need to work as usual, as Sun is his working shift.

1 more week to e start of my work.. Really feeling reluctant about it.. but well, accept the fact.

Thurs, it was dong zhi, my popo cooked dinner as usual, n all of us would go over to eat if we can make it. Hubby n I brought our 2 princes over tat evening... Had e usual dishes, n had a chat with my relatives b4 we left.

Fri, hubby n I brought Javier to Vivo n meet my siblings n biao ge for lunch at White Dog Cafe. My sis brought me there a few months ago, n we find the food n price reasonable... Hubby was looking forward to it, n so my sis who was off that day, my bro n biao ge were on leave, so we went there to eat. yummy! Hubby, I n my bro managed to buy a pair of jeans! Yes! Stayed for ard 3hours and we left bcoz my sis had another apptment.

Sat, which was xmas eve, was supposed to go to the Pasir Ris Costa Sands Resorts rented by my 5th uncle. Planned to bring Jaden along, but the weather yest was really bad... in e end, decided that both hubby n I will go alone. We had bbq food there, with my 5th uncle family of 4, my 4th uncle n aunt, my mum n my sis... As my sis need to reach home ard 10pm, so we actually left at 9+, n went to fetch Javier home.

Now, Javier is having his nap... It's just like a normal day to us.. But it's ok, as long as all of us are healthy. Unlike me, having flu now, Jaden is still recovering from his flu too, but he is so much better now. I got the bug from him. Very soon, it'll b 2012. I need to start thinking of my 2012 wish list! Last but not least, MERRY XMAS again!

No comments: