Friday, June 21, 2013

car giving problem AGAIN

Yes, u r right. My car is being disobedient again on 19th June Wednesday!

This is e 3rd time it is giving me problem this year. 1st was aircon coil... 2nd was compressor, n 3rd is this...

I was supposed to meet Tingting, Hu Ying n Winnie for dinner at Amara that evening. So, met them at Lot1 1st n then all set off from there. But when I reached Lot1, suddenly I found that my driver seat door could not b opened. It was locked. I pressed e button on n off, but other doors can be unlocked n locked, only my driver seat couldn't.

I panicked. Removed e car seat beside me, n stretched all e way so that can get e car seat out from the passenger seat... n then I climbed n crawled all e way out.


Tried using manually to open e door by using my car key, but still cannot. By then I knew gone case.

Dun wish to spoil e mood of meeting them, so the whole night was crawling in n out. Nonetheless, we had a great time at Amara, though e haze was bad. We even had grilled half lobster n a scallop each, according to the buffet deal we got. Happy! Haha..

I am glad I have close relatives offering help. my 4th n 5th uncles respectively called me to see if I needed help. at the end, it was my 4th uncle who saved me. Brought me to the workshop at jurong east, n the mechanic checked n said he could help. Phew..

It took him around 1hr to get e thing solved. He said it was e motor of the lock tat was spoilt. After that, my car survived! I quickly went to petrol station to top up petrol... Happy to get it solved and at a cheap price. I thought I am going to suffer big loss again... Phew... Haha...

My Rio was with me for 4 years. I know it's time to change, but u all koe, at such timing, how to change? It's either I bear with it n try to maintain it, or I sell it away n take public transport, or I change another car. Well, for now, of course is the 1st option. Wat else? I am not a high earning power person, n neither is hubby. I dun print money notes.

I hope my car can be good car n b obedient. Dun give me so much problem ok?

No comments: