Friday, June 21, 2013

Lunch with colleagues during our break

Arranged this lunch date a few weeks ago, but Tingting last min cannot come...

New member joined us for lunch today n that is Zhu Hui. She actually called me yesterday for a chat. She was back from Nanjing a few days ago.

I was happy n asked her if she is ok to meet us up since we r meeting up today at JP.

This is e only time when we can all meet up n chat n eat for long hours. Despite the haze, we still decided to meet up. Luckily when e haze was so bad til 463+, we were still hiding in JP. Haha.

We went to Msia Boleh for lunch, after which go dessert Ji De Chi.

We chatted for ard 5hr! Can u imagine! So many things to talk n catch up with.

I cannot imagine e next time we were to catch up, there'll b more things to talk about, coz by then will b listening to their updates of wat is happening in school, as I won't b able to contribute anymore to e current situation we r facing in the school.

I am thankful I found many great friends here. It is a wonderful experience for me to see many diff kinds of faces, n yet I have so many true ppl around me. People who koe me well will koe my pattern, I am a mirror. Happy or sad, it's all shown on my face. I dun fake around or is a hypocrite. I hate ppl like that. Dun have to be beware of me when befriending me. tats y I have many friends.

Next week, we will b going back for workshop n meetings... After that will b a new term again. When e new term starts, dunno when will b e next catching up session. I think shld b Sept, or Nov/Dec.

No comments: