Saturday, June 08, 2013

Meet up with ex-colleagues of PHPPS

I like my colleagues in PHPPS... I am v happy to b teaching here, bcoz I have many wonderful colleagues!

These r my ex-colleagues in PHPPS. Every year, I will make the initiative to ask them out for a chat n gossip session... or I should say, a catch up session! After arranging, we decided to meet yesterday at The Star...

We will try to b present to meet up every once or twice a year, n we like chatting with one another...

I am quite ok with any group of colleagues... N this grp I like, bcoz we r all crazy ppl, to talk n laugh out loud like nobody's business. that is e time we can let down our hair n forget our occupation n chat...

Yifen, Weixin, Bee Yan left e school for other jobs... Kavitha asked for transfer n is still teaching but is in another school. Weili is on NPL so is out of e school. Tingting n I are currently still here, but will b out in no time too. Tingting will b going on maternity leave soon in early Aug, n she will be applying for NPL for 1 yr.. So, by then will b out from PHPPS too.

The next gathering, will be ALL ex workers of PHPPS. Haha... Kris did not join bcoz she wasn't in Spore... So hopefully e next meet up, she will be present and that would b perfect... ALL ex workers.. Haha..

Though we r working in diff sectors now, no longer working together in e same school, but that does not mean we will cut off ties as friends... We still talk n chat like long time friends... Friendship is v impt to me.. N I treasure all frdships. All people need friends. What I mean by friends are friends who are always around n who can turn to when u need some1 to talk to. Friends who r treating u as a friend, not some1 that u can use....


We chatted for ard 5hr+.... I am sure there are more to catch up when we meet e next time. We will sure meet up again, n we did not change at all... Well, friends... hope u guys do well out there, n let's meet up again e next time round! Wait for my planning ok!

No comments: