Thursday, June 27, 2013

2013 Staff Photo Taking

Today is another full working day, n today our school is busy with photo taking for e year.. individual, department, co-core department, school photo..

We are all divided into groups to do e home based learning pkg, n at e meantime go for photo taking.

This is e 2nd day of doing this pkg, n it made me having headache, as we face e laptop for long hours. I am taking a short break, thats y i am here.

I just feel so tired as we are stranded here. Well, very soon it will be over.

This is a good environment where i see good colleagues, knowing good friends. I got myself many good friends here, n the photo is a great momento. We still have 2.5hr to go, n i am really exhausted. I wish i can sleep well tonight, bcoz tomorrow will be another long day of e week. But by e end of e day, i would have to force my body to adjust to such timing, bcoz it has been 8 years ever since i have to work at such hours in e day.

No comments: