Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Lunch with colleagues

Ms Priya is leaving us, and there's no more changes in this decision..

Monday, after we were done with the P6 oral practise, we went to Holland V for lunch... We set off with a few cars...

It's a lunch catchup, though we see one another everyday.. Haha.. It's also a farewell lunch gathering for Ms Priya lah...

She has been teaching here for decades... I only had e honour to partner her once in my teaching career. She is our session's discipline mistress. We get along well, and as well as other colleagues in e PM session...

It was great catching up. As I said earlier, though we see one another everyday, but we dun have such chance to sit down together n eat like that in a big group.

There'll b quite a lot of changes in e PM session when the next term starts... I hope our colleagues can always stay happy n joyful. It was a great working environment here with my wonderful colleagues. Although we do have some outcasts or back-stabbers too. But overall, e rest of the colleagues are really great. It's happy working together with them.

Ms Priya n I are quite close. It's a pity tat our partnership has ended, but not e friendship between us. The next farewell party must jio her to join too. Haha... My colleagues r simply great n loving!

No comments: