Friday, June 14, 2013

I love my family

My sis went to Dublin on Wed... to attend her frd's wedding, n oso to meet up with her bf Peter... Things r getting on fine btwn the both of them... Dun ask me when they r tying e knot... I am not sure too myself.. Haha... But at least, this time round, his family seem to b welcoming her... My sis is equally excited about meeting them officially..

We had been closer ever since I got married in 2007... I appreciate my family.. n thank my parents for giving me my siblings.

We sent her off on Wed, n of course no tears, coz it's just a 2 weeks trip for her... But I am sure when it's time for her to return to Dublin permanently, I will sure cry. It is her wish to go back, n to b with Peter.

My dad is leaving for Philippines tomorrow for 2 weeks... to go for a break with his friends.

My bro will be getting married, going thru e traditional ceremony soon in Nov, n after that in Dec they'll b going on their honeymoon to Europe.

Our family is growing in population, n I am v happy. It is good to have siblings, n of course I do hope to have more children, but reality forbids... N we r so tired of going thru all these again, so just let it be, 2 kids...

There r many things in life that we cannot control n choose. Family is 1... We cannot choose our parents n siblings. We must treasure e family members. I may not b a dutiful daughter.. But I try to meet them whenever I can. I am thankful I have good n supportive siblings... I am glad that in my life, I have what I want.. Though I dun have a luxury life, I dun have a husband who earns a lot, I dun have things to show off to people, but I have something that some people who do not have. I have a real face who dun fake around. I am who I am. Many people try to fake around bcoz of several reasons, n I no need to do that. Thanks to my parents who made me who I am. I am v proud of who I am, of what I have. It may not b outstanding or what, but at least I no need to cover this n that, or b inferior. People will b jealous of me that I am real. If there r ppl who dun like me, those ppl sure got flaws. not just me who is like tat, my siblings too. We only have real gd friends around us... Our upfront characters were built up by our parents.

My family is not well off. But so what? We r happy n living on well too. My parents r v proud of us, esp my brother, who is doing well in his career. Both my sis n I are in e professional line. We may not earn as much as others, but we r v proud of ourselves, n yet not arrogant.

I love my family. Though we do bicker at times, but all these r necessary to improve a r/ship, isn't it? I hope every1 in my family will b healthy n happy. That is not a lot to wish for. I still want to bicker n make fun of them, or to one another for many many years. In this life, we r destined to b a family, next life dunno. So, I want to continue to b their family member. They r e ones who always give me e support n encouragement. I love all of them equally. N I know they love me too.

No comments: