Tuesday, July 02, 2013

My new pair of specs

I always like to have extra things, not liking to buy or do things at e last minute.. I broke my prev pair of specs 1 night, tat i didn't see properly, ended up stepping on e specs n broke it! faintzzz... had always wanted to make a new pair, but no time n chance until last week..

Tingting brought me to a specs shop tat she n her family always patronise. Winnie n Hu Ying went along too...

My degrees no change... After choosing some frames, i decided on 1 of the pair, n bcoz i need to drive so actually wanted to get transition lens which may end up paying more, but the boss asked me to choose another kind, which has diff colour change that kind of lenses, so i oso anything loh.. total damage $130! cheap right!

I oso bought 1 month of supply of daily disposable lenses from him. End up i only paid $190 that day with a pair of specs n contact lenses.

I was v happy bcoz i had never gotten a pair of specs at such price!

This evening went back there after work with Tingting, Winnie n Xiaoting, to collect our specs.. Tingting oso made a pair for herself..

I am v pleased to pay such low price for a pair of specs.. Haha...

No comments: