Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Car giving problem again!! 5th time of e year!!

I'm utterly disappointed with my Rio.. This is e 5th time that it gave me problem!

On Sat daytime it was still ok, but when night time we went to the carpark, I put my car key in, n then cannot turn.. I know it's going to b a tr
ouble again. Tried several times n still cannot turn. No choice, we took a bus home.

Told 3rd gugu n xiuxiu that I cannot help to send them to USS, coz car spoilt. I tried my luck by bringing the spare car key n try on Sunday night, n still no chance... Gone case..

Yest Mon, took a bus to school.. it has been 8years ever since I took a bus to work. That very evening, my 4th uncle n aunt came to help.. Noon time my uncle already took my spare car key to try after his work, but evening time when we go try again, still not moving. He helped to call a car workshop boss whom he patronised. The boss drove over to help me see what went wrong.

He said the lock in my ignition was spoilt, need to tow away n remove my steering wheel n repair e lock inside.. No choice, n he said at least cost $500.. My heart sank n hurts!

This morn, e car was towed... I went to take bus as usual in e morn.. The boss said need ard 2 days to get e car ready. He agreed to help drive my car back to in laws' hse carpark after it's been repaired.

Just now evening ard 7.45pm, my aunt called me n said e car was ready, n was parked at my in laws' house that carpark already. I was shocked.. huh? this morn just towed, n now it's ok liao?? My uncle n aunt were there to receive e car n etc... so paiseh to let them wait on my behalf, ended up they had dinner late. I went to meet them quick, n passed them e cash..

Please b good car... I changed e air con, compressor, car lock.. n this is e 5th time u r being naughty! I think I really need to consider carefully if I should sell u away n take public transport instead liao.. Fed up with u.. But please, at least, let me drive with peace til Dec, for me to decide firmly to keep u or give up on u.

No comments: