Sunday, July 07, 2013

Germaine's full month showers

Germaine, my cousin Weiling's newborn bb girl, held her full mth showers early by 1 week.. she is also my popo's 1st Wong family's great granddaughter...

It was held at Bottle Tree Park.. So far... Yishun....

This is e 1st bb girl in this generation.. Haha... We had a great time chatting, eating... the weather was great...

It was a cosy event.. My cousin is a v mild tempered n nice girl.. I am sure the bb girl will take after her... BB looks like her dad by e way.

My cousin is a humble lady who is v cheerful n kind. She speaks softly n is always smiling. She has been with this man for many years b4 they got married in 2011. She would want to have 2 kids at most, as stated by her. My jiu mu is helping her to look after Germaine. My jiumu is v experienced in bb sitting. After all, all my 3 cousins were looked after by her on her own. Confinement oso done by  my jiumu.

I hope bb Germaine can always b healthy n b as happy as her mum. Hope she has big round eyes like her mum too. Most imptly, a kind n humble person like her mum.

No comments: