Sunday, July 14, 2013

Proud of my pupils

Friday was e prefects' investiture... my P2 has 6 pupils nominated by us to be junior prefects.. n e other 2 are AV reps, to assist us in e AV... they r also considered as sch leaders.

I am so proud of them when I see them marching in, pledging to b good responsible leaders, which I believe they will be...

They r not clever type, but they r obedient. My AV reps may not b e most outstanding grp of boys that I have throughout my 8 years of AV team, but they r v fast n responsible.

I cannot bear to leave them, that's for sure. They r 1 of the batch tat I like throughout my 8 years of teaching.

After end of e year, they'll b separated into different classes, n it won't be this grp of 30 same pupils in e same class again. It's common to split, but I find them adorable. They always tell their parents how 'funny' I am... Hahaa...

This is e last class photo tat we will b taking as a whole grp of this bunch of pupils, together with me n Naf.

No matter wat, I hope they will still do their best, regardless of which class they enter. Prefects, do your jobs well n be a role model for your classmates, tat is v impt. I am so proud of all of you. I really do.

No comments: