Friday, July 26, 2013

Enrol Javier into CC

After some weeks n months of considering, we decided to put Javier in CC... initially I was still thinking if to put cc or those kind of 2hr enrichment classes... but in e end still chose cc.


I was on e phone with the in charge a few weeks ago, n received their forms etc. Today finally went down to e cc to meet 1 of the ST, forms submitted, uniform collected... next thing is to wait til his 1st day admission to the cc.

We r worried abt him adjusting, bcoz he is super sticky n fussy. He cries easily n very loud. He can cry very long. Haiz, I only wish he can learn how to minger with peers, get along with peers, learn together with peers n adjust to cc life.

He needs to learn more things that he cannot learn that fast at home. This big-eyed boy is far too stubborn. He will get to learn that not every1 accommodates to him. he will learn many things, n under peer pressure, he may learn faster n better. But of course, b prepared he will learn bad things too. Tats 1 part of growing up.

In his life, all r adults, n there is only a child who is in his life n that is Jaden. He needs to know that he must learn to communicate with peers, n not just korkor in his life waiting to be bullied by him. I dunno how long he will take to adjust to cc life, but all I koe is he will sure need at least 1.5mth! at least ok!!!

I dunno how to mould him into a better boy, n wat? I am a teacher, n yet I dunno how to teach my own child. Faintzzzz... I dun expect my children to b clever or outstanding. I want them to learn to b a good person, a kind person, a person who can contribute to the society. Every1 learns at their own pace. If results good of course happy lah... no parents want to see their kids getting failures all the time. But, I think Jav needs to learn after all. He is too obstinate. It's going to be a hard time for him to adjust. But I have to let him try. Dun try, n I never koe. Who koes he can adjust faster than expected? He must learn to love schooling, like that then he can learn better coz e mentality is on e right track.

No comments: