Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hurt my back

I think age is catching up.. n Javier is getting heavier n heavier, though he is quite small size...

He is very attention seeking... these few weeks, we had been v irritated by his tantrums. Some of e days, he would stick to me like super glue... sometimes he just want me to carry n no other ppl, not even his dad..

He is quite lazy these few days. dun want to walk on his own. Yesterday he dun want his dad to carry at all. So no choice. not even when we reach e carpark. I told hubby tat I will place him on e car seat since he dun want hubby to carry.

When I put him n buckled up, the moment I get up n I hurt my back. ouuucccch. it hurts.. it's my left side of my back. the moment I lift up my left hand n move my body, the back hurts a lot.

I went to see my usual family doctor... n was given a jab to get e pain relief faster. Oh, what a day...

I think Javier is getting out of hand... n we r v troubled over this boy... I am getting so much better ard late noon.. n it's even better today. Hope I dun encounter such pain again e next time. that is scary ok?

No comments: