Friday, August 09, 2013

2013 National Day

Today is Spore's 48th birthday! Here's wishing Spore Happy Birthday, may we stay in a forever peaceful n disaster-free country!

Yest went to supermarket to buy ingredients, as I want to cook lunch at home for today. Called my parents over to eat together too.


Bought fish, will make it steamed with ginger... quail eggs, coated with mashed potato then go air fry... chicken wings with teriyaki sauce.. egg with green beans, brewed soup with pork...

Got it ready at around 1.15pm.. watched tv programmes which eating lunch, watched ah boy to men II... it was indeed funny...

I dun feel like going out today, coz just wana stay lazy on a PH... Haha.. ard 3.30pm, actually brought e boys to the kopitiam to buy chicken rice for Jaden lah. He is very fussy...

I can't say that I am a good cook, but at least I won't starve my hubby. I love cooking, in e past b4 I got married, I love baking! But now bcoz kitchen space far too small, tats y no space for me to put an oven. I think no matter wat, a woman must still koe how to cook. I dun mean Maggie mee or fry a sunny sideup... I mean a complete meal.. a proper meal..

Bcoz of National Day, almost every channel can watch... Haha.. It's shiok to watch tv programmes! It is a long wkend for the citizens, as yest was Hari Raya, n today is ND.. Thur n Fri! Many ppl took e chance to go for a short getaway... Well, I lost too much during the genting trip. Should recuperate.. How I wish I can sneak off for a short getaway again! Haha.. but for e rest of this year is impossible lah.

Every1 has their own way to celebrate ND, n their long wkend. Our usual way is to laze at home coz I hate crowds n I hate noise. Sometimes by doing nothing can also be enjoying... Watched e NDP just now n this year's programmes seem to be more interesting n creative. I quite like it.. N of course e segment tat every1 is waiting for is the fireworks. Forever so nice! It's great to b here, to b part of the country. All bcoz of e comfort that we r receiving.. I hope Singapore can always be safe, n a happy place for us to stay in, though e living standards r really too high n stress level is high too. May we all be protected from disasters, viruses n everything that we r afraid of... Once again, happy birthday Singapore! Be proud of who we are, where we are!

No comments: