Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lunch with sis

Jaden attends sch every Monday n Tuesday... it's my sis' sleeping day today as she has been working night shifts for the past few days.. met her to send Jaden to school together, so that we can have lunch together, n oso to go jewellery shop to buy jewellery for Yinghui, for their upcoming wedding in nov... 

We went for good food.. wow, I love good food! haha... hubby on mc today, he did join us but not for lunch.

After lunch,we went SK... sis saw a nice pendant, so bought for Yinghui. I couldn't find any that's to my pleasing.. went Goldheart, oso dun have. I think I will need to visit Citigems, soo kee n lee hwa to take a look. I will b buying earrings for her. She doesn't want with studs... so is a little difficult to find a simple n yet elegant design. I need to walk ard n see see look look. Long awaited wedding...

Fri I will be going for a massage session with my sis.. Haha...

I dunno when she will be flying back to Ireland.. so if possible, if can meet her I would definitely will. We used to be not in v gd terms, until we were much older... N we r oso close with my brother, n his fiancée.

A day just passed like that. How I wish I can have good food everyday! But v hard lah! tats a crazy idea. Haha.. it is good to dream at times. I enjoy my time with my sis.. n of course my bro too. It's great to have a sibling, really.

No comments: