Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2013 P2 Drama Fest 13-08-13

Today is PHPPS P2 drama performance. Though I am suffering from flu, but I promised to come, so I have to keep my promise to turn up to support...

This year's costumes look much better than e prev years. my class is performing Chang E ben yue...

A pity was 2 of them were absent for the performance.

It was great seeing them again. N they were so happy to see me, when they were sitting in e gallery waiting for their turn n watching e rest of the performances.... my class was e 2nd last class to perform tats y they have e luxury watching most of the dramas.

Actually last week when they were having their playfest day, they asked my UT if I am coming... in e end I did not come to see them playing games. They might b disappointed. Haha.

As I mentioned, I like this class of mine. although they r not e most angelic class that I had taught, but e rapport we had for one another is good. They r willing to listen, of course in each class there r bound to have some 'catalyst'.

After leaving this job of 8 years, I dun have to rush for meetings, meet deadlines, do projects, rush markings, it was a big load off my mind. I am not exactly that free like nothing to do type now, but all those troublesome matters now no longer needed in my timetable, indeed feel better. the stress level decreased a lot.

R1 may not b e best performing class today, but at least they tried their best, I know. They r not born to be actors or actresses. they are not those kind of pupils who r so creative n so much into acting dramas. This is e last time I would ever see them performing in such an innocent age. When they go P3 no such chance to see them dressing up in costumes like that. I thank them for making me laugh n happy most of e time. I do miss them, really. Pls continue to be good children. I'll always miss u all.

No comments: