Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Celebrating my brother's birthday

Today is my brother's lunar birthday, this coming thur which is 2 days later is his English actual birthday... the Chin family is gathering to go for dinner...

We went to the Jurong bird Park hilltop for teppanyaki!


It's my 1st time to such restaurant. Wow, it was great, though I find it abit expensive...

We had a great dinner there, n there was complimentary dessert loh. I had my fav mango pudding, and it tasted good!

I never knew there was a place like this. Next time must bring hubby here to try. Initially I wana bring either of my sons here, but luckily I didn't. No place for kids. There were quite a number of ppl eating there, n surprisingly, NO CHILDREN..... I assume such place is really not suitable to bring kids here.

It's been years ever since I went into a teppanyaki restaurant, the chef cooking in front of us... It's a must try place. If u haven try this place, no harm trying. But if u have no vehicle then will b a bit troublesome n not convenient.

My bro will be having his traditional wedding soon in Nov. I hope my brother can have great health, career getting better n higher positions! Hope he n Yinghui can be blissful n happy always, n hope after their traditional wedding, next year can hear bb news from them. Happy Lunar Birthday my dearest brother!

No comments: