Sunday, August 04, 2013

My last day with the Ministry, then to Gentings!

As most of u shld koe by now, I am NO LONGER with e ministry, after so many years... 31st July marked my last working day as a govt servant.

I'm sorry for not letting most of u koe, but some of u may koe long ago, as there r bound to have some speakers who will spread e news on my behalf. PM Session colleagues gave me a mini surprise that day by buying me a bouquet of blue 
 
flowers... n gave me a necklace n bracelet.. put in a blue box! I was happy to meet many good colleagues here.. really.. from the bottom of my heart..

My last day ended with a busy n tight day. Had an outing with my P2 class on a learning journey to the Orchid Garden. I need to do last handing over to my UT, n then I had to rush off to Boon Lay for checking in, for our short getaway to Genting.

We reached Gentings ard 3am+... our luck is not good.. lost ard S$2k. upset... but we had e time to go on twosome time.. we went to play bowling, watch movie, shop n eat...

The weather was cool there... Til I cannot get used to e hot weather when we came back last night.

Well, my car had an 'accident'.. this morn realised some1 actually stole my wallet with e petrol member cards, cashcard, n my petrol! I am going to lose $$ again, bcoz went to repair my driver car seat lock, which is $350. Waiting for e call so that I can go down to collect my car.

Made a police report liao... but I think v hard to catch the thief. Well, where r their conscience? I curse this person!

$$ gone, can b earned back.. This car is giving me too many prob.. I must sell it away.

Though this trip cost me a few Ks, but at least is a relaxed time for me. it's been 10yrs ever since I can go on a holiday at super low peak season.

I signed off my youth n career since 2001. 2001-2003 study... 2003-2005 study cum practicum as an untrained teacher (UT)... 2005 graduated.. 2006 confirmed as a permanent staff. 2007 got married. 2008 promoted to a new scale, n preg with Jaden. til 2013 now... It's time. If I dun leave now, I can forget abt leaving, n can retire from this line, this ministry.

Thank you for these years of grooming, that made me realise that I really like teaching. I didn't know I can be a teacher. Haha. n for so many years. It's e end of my teaching career in MOE,but I will continue to teach elsewhere. I know I could not find as wonderful colleagues as who I had found in PHPPS, but I need to move on. or else I would never koe wat e air n environment it would be outside. Thanks for everything, n everything does happen for a reason.

No comments: