Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sending Jaden to sch personally

Frm this month onwards, I'm e 1 sending Jaden to sch personally. I think I felt better this way. In e past it has always been hubby n mil rotating to fetch Jaden to n fro from sch.

it's time for me to contribute. Of course there is something to give n take. 

Jaden is adapting well to e new timing n schooling days. He is getting mischievous recently. Will try to b funny at times. I feedbacked to teacher n she observed. She replied tat yes indeed. Jaden sometimes will try to b naughty. 

Should I say tats considered as an improvement? Well, to me it is. In a way.. haha..

my mentality now is, all is worth it. Stress level is very different now. There is a price to pay for exchanging terms. Today is Tues. Going to bring Jaden to n fro frm sch again. Hope he learn more things n improve more soon. 

No comments: