Sunday, October 06, 2013

Food tasting @ Swissotel Merchant Court 05-10-13

It's time to do e count down, my brother's wedding is approaching in a month's time! Well, it's the whole family affair that every1 in e family is looking forward to e event!

They arranged to have e food tasting session yesterday noon, as morn was their GDL. I was working in e morn, tats y didn't go 
to my parents house for e GDL.

After my work, hubby came to e centre to meet me so that we can go down straight to Merchant Court. We were a little late, but just on time for the dishes to b served.

The food was nice, n I liked their abalone soup!

My brother will b married customarily in 1 month's time. They had almost everything settled. Honeymoon oso settled.

He is my parents' pride. N I felt so proud of him!

I do look forward to their wedding. As his 2nd elder sis, I bought a pair of Goldheart earrings for Yinghui, as a gift for her during e tea ceremony. For e banquet, I will give another ang bao. I have a younger sister from next mth onwards, after I drink the tea served by her! I am so happy!

Later this evening, it's time for celebration for my granny's birthday. Will b bringing e boys along later. Yeah, another round of good food. Luckily I managed to recover on time!! So happy!

No comments: