Saturday, October 19, 2013

My illness - asthma

I did not have asthma since young, I only contracted it when I was 19.

Whenever I have bad cough or real bad blocked nose, my asthma attack will come. So, normally when I had either these 2 'friends' visiting me, I must curb it down asap, or else when it gets worse, there goes....

My cough has been going on for a few days already. It doesn't seem to go away. Mayb bcoz of lack of rest, Jav was still adapting to cc life.. thus night time sleep was a disaster. He can ask for milk for at least 4-6 times per night.

I had a bad time breathing. Went to the doc this morn. Dr Low said my asthma flared up, luckily was a mild one as I came in early. If I drag for a few more days b4 it can get better, I think I will b in deep trouble.

I was asked to go for nebilizer. Went to e other room n sat down for 10min to breathe e solution with e mask on. After that, dr checked my breathing again, n confirmed that I can go home.

With e med n my inhaler, I must ensure I recover asap. Now on off will still abit breathless, tats v common for me. I went through e worst time of my attack. Wats worst was, Jaden had a similar illness like me. Doctors dun categorise him as asthma yet, but when his breathing became worse, he needs it just like me... Haiz...

This will be 1 of my worst illness that's in me. This is not easy illness to fight. I will try to keep it down as much as possible.

No comments: