Friday, October 25, 2013

My mummy's 53rd birthday

I had a very tiring Friday today... Really. After e post, I must go n sleep le..

This morn, as usual, brought Javier for bfast b4 going for his enrichment lesson. Had 1 bread while he had 3. After his lesson, drove him to NUH to meet up with PILs n Jaden. They helped brought him for checkup.

But bcoz he has had some food earlier, so cannot do e checkup, gotta wait til 2pm.Seeing time was only slightly b4 1pm, so decided to drive MIL n Jav back 1st as no point every1 stays for e test. Drove them back then fil acc me back to nuh with Jaden.

Reached NUH at ard 1.40pm. Went to e children clinic. Waited for quite some time b4 can do e test...Ended up after all done, it was 5pm. I haven even taken my lunch at all. Only drank plain water.

I need to rush to airport today bcoz sis' bf Peter arrives today. So after dropping fil n Jaden, I had no time to go home change or wat but to head straight to airport. I am so dead beat already. Luckily otw sending fil n Jaden back, I drove to Mac drive thru to buy some food.. or else I think I will faint. Haha...

After fetching Peter, we head back to JP.. as we were meeting my mum for dinner. It's her birthday today! We went to e florist to buy her some flowers.. n went for food. Of course my mum was happy!almost whole day outside or driving. I am really so tired.

In my family has a few Oct babies. My dad, mum, sis, mil, granny!!

When we all grow up, it means our parents r getting older. But I still wish my mum a happy birthday, n always healthy loh. Hope she can have more positive energy in her, so that she will find life happier n better. Stay happy ok mummy? Happy birthday!

No comments: