Friday, October 25, 2013

Nebulizer

Finally, I really went to buy a nebulizer, for e sake of myself, Jaden n Javier.

The clinic called me yesterday noon to inform that e stock came, so in e evening I went to buy together with hubby. Also need to buy e solutions that are not cheap too.

Javier needed it yesterday night. I used it on him when he was sleeping, in order to help him in sleeping. Or else he breathes hard n cannot sleep well.

Jaden has tight airways when he has cough or bad running nose too. I just got it again last week that I oso need to be nebulized in e clinic. It's my fault for passing down this to my sons. So sad...

I hope with e machine at home, can help them abit when they have v tight airways. But indeed it can help. I used it a few times already when my asthma flared up. After nebulized, I can feel so so much better n energetic!

Tonight when he sleeps, I shall nebulize him again. Hope Javier can get well asap. Well, cc life is like that. He missed school since Wed. Shall let him go back on Monday.

No comments: