Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Javier going to school (cc)

Yes, after delaying his intake to enter cc for 2 months, yesterday was finally Javier's 1st day of going to cc..

N of course as expected, he was screaming n shouting n crying...

All I pray was, he can adapt to school life soon, so that he can learn more things n b vocal.

In e evening, hubby n I brought him to west mall to buy him a school bag n a water bottle. We let him choose e bag. I told hubby, let him have a choice to choose, so that he can have a more acknowledgement of his belonging, n then he koes this is wat he need to go school.

Today was his 2nd day. Still, crying n shouting.. But e duration of such situation actually decreased. He remembered that e kids put their water bottles on e rack, so when I passed him his, he also went to put in e basket. He refused to drink plain water, n from straw.. But still, I bought n let him bring, bcoz see see look look, 1 day he will follow e rest n do e same.

I think e challenge will come on e 4th day, Thursday. We plan to leave him there for e whole day. Hopefully e sch dun call us. Haha... 

Javier needs to learn how to follow instructions n routine. He has been a king. haha... I am reluctant to put him in cc actually.. though tot of starting him next yr instead. But my boss kept assuring me that my decision is right. I hope Javier can prove me wrong ASAP. I think I need to b more confident n kan kai...

For sure in cc they will learn both good n bad things. He has 2 classmates who r so potential naughty kids. But I think as an overall, he shld still b able to learn good things there. I hope there isn't any regrets or wat...

No comments: