Wednesday, October 02, 2013

What a week to start off the new month of October

What a luck to start a brand new month, October...

30th sept Monday, Jaden spent e night with my in laws, while Javier went home with us. But ard 2.30am e next morn when I was deeply in sleep, our home phone rang. MIL called to say that Jaden was vomiting non stop.

Ard 6+, e phone rung again. MIL said Jaden still vomiting. N left with nothing to vomit only the yellow gland liquid.

Ard 7-8, FIL called numerous calls to ask me bring Jaden to see e doc, said his condition wasn't good. I was already tired to e max.

8.20am, fetched Javier to go doctor clinic to get queue number 1st, then go in laws house fetch Jaden to see doc.

Jaden was down with gastric flu. When I reached in laws' house, he was still vomiting. No strength at all. He was instructed to lie down so tat Dr Chua can insert med into his butt. He actually fell asleep on e couch. Coz kept vomiting that he did not sleep. PILs oso didn't sleep much too. After seeing doc, MIL brought Jaden up so tat they can rest. N I brought Javier to eat bfast then bring him home, so tat he wont b able to disturb them.

It was til ard 4pm+ then I brought Javier over to visit Jaden. Jav was asleep when we were on e way to 817. So when we reached, I placed him to nap on e mat, n koe wat.. less than 10min, Jav suddenly vomited!

In e evening, he vomited 2 more times. N of course he was angry.. strengthless just like his korkor. We had to dilute their milk powder intake coz e moment they drink milk, after a while they will vomit.

Today, I was down with bad allergy. Thighs had v bad rashes n they itched. I went to see doc n was given oral med n cream to apply.  haiz, wat a week... it's e new mth of e year n health hazards came. Wat a spoil spot. I have to stay away from seafood. Jialat. Sat n Sun have meal dates... Win liao, no need to eat good food!

No comments: