Friday, November 01, 2013

MIL hospitalised

Welcome November! The month tat I had been looking forward to.. no particular reason.. just wish e new mth can come soon tats all..

It's been a tiring week for me, n hubby too. Bcoz MIL was hospitalised since Wed evening.

She complained of gastric pain in e morn ard 10+.... It was during bfast time, after we sent Jav to cc.. After bfast, told her to go see doc, while I handled Jaden... She was given a jab n some med for gastric...

Letting her rest in e room, i acc Jaden. Lunch time I brought Jaden out myself to eat. After a few hrs, it did not help her get lesser pain. The pain persisted til ard 3pm when she really cannot take it, n told me she wana call e clinic to ask if dr can give her another jab to lessen e pain. I called e clinic n asked, after that drove her n Jaden to e clinic.

Doc issued a letter for MIL to go nuh a&e. I called fil, as fil was at nuh since morn for his eye checkup. He was already otw home, then I told him abt MIL going to nuh. But MIL wanted to bathe 1st.. so we went home 1st n also to wait for FIL.

When all r ready, we drove MIL to nuh. While waiting for more tests etc, suddenly e cc called me.. Teacher told me that Jav was having a fever... I quickly took Jaden along, to fetch Jav from cc. What a day.

MIL needed to be admitted as suspected that liver was inflamed. Yest, whole day did not do any test on her, saying this morn will bring her go do x ray n find out more abt her source of pain. Later might b able to find out e reason. As in when can discharge, doc didn't say anything yet. Hopefully can b asap. No 1 wants to stay in e hosp for so long, though insurance covered fully.

Later will go visit her again with Jaden. Will put Jav in cc 1st. Hopefully he can adapt better now. Though he started to eat lunch together with his peers. Hubby went to work today, n left 2 boys with me. Later I shall be a superwoman cum driver. My bugs bunny has woken up at 0815.. but my mickey mouse is still sound asleep since 10pm last night. It's going to be a tiring long week for us. Hope everything is fine.

No comments: