Thursday, November 21, 2013

Jaden is 5!

Yes, today is Jaden's 5th birthday! N the celebration was held at our humble house, with steamboat for dinner, all ingredients prepared by me!


I bought a Tom & Jerry cake, a regular size one. We always cannot finish e cake anyway. Haha...

We had a great n full dinner, n of course with quite a number of food left...

My PILs, my parents, my siblings n SIL were around to share e joy. My dad worked late so he could only reach ard 8+...

Somehow in e beginning, Jaden was in a good mood... But towards e cake cutting part, he started to fuss n refused to take photo together. So sad.

We made him help to bring cake to every1, n he needs more practise. Haha!!!

Javier was v tired, bcoz he had a long day in e cc, knocked out at 9.30pm. Jaden somehow still energetic.

Jaden's health has always been our concern, coz he is not really that fit, n mainly bcoz he is a fussy eater. All I pray is, Jaden can always b healthy, n hope he can b more independent in taking care of himself.

Happy 5th birthday my dear prince Jaden. U must koe that all of us love u dearly, treating u as a jewel, a jem. Pls stay cheerful always! Love u!

No comments: